BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee Kids attack The Simpsons

2 posters

Go down

Glee Kids attack The Simpsons Empty Glee Kids attack The Simpsons

Post  rena Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:12 am

Gleeks be sure to catch the September 26 episode of The Simpsons dvd box set, when Glee stars Cory Monteith (Finn), Lea Michele (Rachel) and Amber Riley (Mercedes) get Simpsonized.

"The episode's called Elementary School Musical — a bit of a take-off on something you could be acquainted with," says Monteith. "Mainly, Lisa goes to band camp and meets the other campers. I play Flynn who loves to sing and dance.

Executive producer of The Simpsons tells me the story starts when Krusty the Clown wins a Nobel Peace Prize and Homer and Bart go along with him to Europe. "But it turns out the Prize is just a trick so they can get Krusty overseas to arrest him like Roman Polanski," says Jean. Back home, Marge feels sorry for Lisa, soswhe sends her to arts camp. Lisa and the Glee kids sing a reworded version of "Good Vibrations."

"It was such a huge honor to go into their recording studio, where they've been recording for quite a long time," says Michele. "I'm still discussing what's cooler — this or the opening number we did for the [url= http://www.boxset4less.com/emmys.html] Emmys[/url]! "

rena

Back to top Go down

Glee Kids attack The Simpsons Empty Re: Glee Kids attack The Simpsons

Post  bestlive Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:45 pm

or more info about DVD set, her I strongly advise you search http://www.dvdstreets.com/ cheap DVD on eBay.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Post  bestlive Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:56 am

Please be awared that we will not cover any return shipping fee if you would like to return an item for the reason like you no longer want it or dislike it. If the item is defective or unusable, please contact us first via email or live support. We will give your instructions on how to return it pillow pets .

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down