BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Glee' and 'Happy Days'

Go down

'Glee' and 'Happy Days'  Empty 'Glee' and 'Happy Days'

Post  bestlive Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:05 am

“I like the fact that they draw in students from outside the choir,” says Brent. “You see students participating who normally wouldn’t, like the episode where the football team joins the glee club to learn to dance so they can increase their flexibility on the field. When I was in high school, the captain of the football team was a member of our jazz vocal group, so it was totally cool to be in choir and in the jazz group because he was onboard. The football team attended all our concerts. They were a little rowdy and boisterous, but the enthusiasm and support was there.
We come to find out that McKinley High isn't just a school where everyone sings, dances and slushies each other -- it's actually a legit learning facility. Who knew? Well, apparently Mr. Chang did because he seemed all sorts of unhappy when Mike received an A- (aka an 'Asian F') in chemistry class. So he gives his son an ultimatum: get an A, quit 'Glee' or break up with Tina pillow pets .
FOX's hit television show GLEE premiered its second episode of the season last night, September 27, and it featured "Something's Coming" and "Somewhere" from WEST SIDE STORY and " I'm the Greatest Star" from FUNNY GIRL. Miss the episode? Just click below to check out all the performances!
Maybe we will. Some of them are so talented. We’re in the middle of writing Glee Season 3 and I don’t want to have a lot of guest stars this year, but we’re writing a lot of kids’ stories and I’m thinking, “You know who would be good for those two lines is McKynleigh, who got kicked off might be good for something like that.” It’s definitely being discussed but we haven’t done anything yet. We’re also writing the part for the winner and it’s quite a great role. They’re all talented and I think they all fit. They’re all part of the Glee family.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

'Glee' and 'Happy Days'  Empty Re: 'Glee' and 'Happy Days'

Post  bestlive Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:57 am

The first plots are attractive. But after again and again, it is kind of boring. Morgan is a man I may dislike. But anyway, it is popular and a success. Nice shopping here
dexter season 5 dvd.

bestlive

Back to top Go down