BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee's Future

Go down

Glee's Future Empty Glee's Future

Post  bestlive Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:05 am

Murphy talked with The Hollywood Reporterabout his hopes for a second-season renewal for the Oxygen series, writing for Glee’s Chord Overstreet and which characters from Fox’s musical hit will take center stage during Season 3.
Next week on GLEE, the auditions for WEST SIDE STORY get heated, Briattany runs for class president, and Mr. Schuester takes on Coldplay's "Fix You." Also in the episode, Mercedes sings "It's All Over" from Dreamgirls, Puck sings "Cool" from West Side Story, Mercedes and Rachel sing "Out Here on My Own" from Fame, Mercedes sings Jennifer Hudson's "Spotlight," and the ladies take on Beyonce's "Run the World (Girls)." Click below to check out a preview of next week's music!
That job is where I essentially got comfortable freestyling in front of people let alone an intimidating 70 pound camera. I would do hundreds of takes with scrapes and bruises on my knees forming by the minute. pillow pets Even then I always had the energy to go 'one more time' because I just felt that I was part of something innovative."
I download it and watch it the next day, keeping it running while I’m working to see what kinds of arrangements they’re doing and what artists they’re representing. And then my students come in and say, ‘I heard this great song,’ or, “I heard this great arrangement,’ on Glee. So I think they’re doing a great service in showing a variety of musical styles, eras and genres, and demonstrating how pieces can be crossed from one style to another.”

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Glee's Future Empty Re: Glee's Future

Post  bestlive Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:57 am

The first plots are attractive. But after again and again, it is kind of boring. Morgan is a man I may dislike. But anyway, it is popular and a success. Nice shopping here
dexter season 5 dvd.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum