BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sons of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam slams Emmys

2 posters

Go down

Sons of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam slams Emmys Empty Sons of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam slams Emmys

Post  robson12 Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Sons of Anarchy dvd sets star Charlie Hunnam has slammed the Emmy Awards after the FX drama haven't receive a solo nomination.
Charlie Hunnam told reporters at Sons of Anarchy Seasons dvd 's Television Critics Association panel that he did not consider the awards to be important.
"I personally was really happy at the snub," he said. "I don't subscribe to Emmys or awards or any of that s**t."
He added: "I was happy that... we weren't on the receiving end of a force that could change the dynamic that we have. All of that crap, I think, is secondary and... has the potential to ruin a great thing."
Sons of Anarchy box set's creator Kurt Sutter, who formerly blasted the Emmy awards on his blog, hinted that the nomination process was unfair.
"All I have to say is half the stories are about the nominations and the other half of the stories Sons of Anarchy dvd box set are about the absurdity of the nominations and the snubs," he said. "The system is somewhat flawed."

robson12

Back to top Go down

Sons of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam slams Emmys Empty Re: Sons of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam slams Emmys

Post  bestlive Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:56 pm

you can find the http;//www.dvdstrees.com/ cheap DVD online.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Sons of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam slams Emmys Empty Re: Sons of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam slams Emmys

Post  bestlive Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:18 am

glee season 1
Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series that airs

on Fox in the United States, and on Global and Fox Canada in Canada.

It touches on the high school glee club New Directions competing on

the show choir competition circuit, while its members deal with

relationships, sexuality and social issues.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down