BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Trek' star Wheaton a 'Doctor Who' fan

2 posters

Go down

'Trek' star Wheaton a 'Doctor Who' fan Empty 'Trek' star Wheaton a 'Doctor Who' fan

Post  rena Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 am

Former Star Trek: The Next Generation star Wil Wheaton has admitted that he is a Doctor Who fan.

Writing on his Twitter feed, the actor - who also appeared in the 1986 film Stand By Me - revealed that he had been watching classic episodes of the show online.

"I'm so tired, I'm staying in tonight to relax and watch classic Doctor Who on Netflix." he wrote. "Up first: The Ark In Space."

'The Ark In Space' - starring Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor - aired as part of the twelfth series of the show's original run.

It was previously announced that Wheaton would be making a guest appearance on Syfy's Eureka on July 23.

rena

Back to top Go down

'Trek' star Wheaton a 'Doctor Who' fan Empty Re: 'Trek' star Wheaton a 'Doctor Who' fan

Post  bestlive Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:34 am

In Glee Season 1, we come to know the high schoold boy–Finn Hudson. Now let us review a bit and find his wisdom in managing his life glee season 1.
I know women of my age need no dolls or plush toys, but sometimes we do have an interest in them, especially when we recall our old memories as a child. pillow pets.

bestlive

Back to top Go down