BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Men star January Jones originally auditioned for Peggy

2 posters

Go down

Mad Men star January Jones originally auditioned for Peggy Empty Mad Men star January Jones originally auditioned for Peggy

Post  robson12 Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:01 am

January Jones has shown that she originally auditioned for the role of Peggy on mad man dvd box set .
The actress eventually won the part of Betty Draper on the AMC drama, while the role of Peggy traveled to former West Wing alum Elisabeth Moss.
"I went in for the role of Peggy twice," Jones told Back Stage. "Ultimately, I wasn't right for it. mad man seasons dvd creator Matthew Weiner said, 'There is other role'. He wasn't sure what he was going to do with it, and there weren't any real lines for Betty at the moment."
She revealed that Weiner later wrote a couple new scenes for her to audition with.
"He wrote a couple scenes overnight - really awesome scenes, actually - and I came in and read for him, and that was it," she explained. "I just wanted to be involved in mad man box set in any way. I believe we all felt that. It was such a unique project, and it was the best thing I'd read in a long time."

robson12

Back to top Go down

Mad Men star January Jones originally auditioned for Peggy Empty Re: Mad Men star January Jones originally auditioned for Peggy

Post  bestlive Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:57 pm

you can find the http;//www.dvdstrees.com/ cheap DVD online.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Mad Men star January Jones originally auditioned for Peggy Empty Re: Mad Men star January Jones originally auditioned for Peggy

Post  bestlive Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:17 am

glee season 1
Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series that airs

on Fox in the United States, and on Global and Fox Canada in Canada.

It touches on the high school glee club New Directions competing on

the show choir competition circuit, while its members deal with

relationships, sexuality and social issues.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down