BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Modern Family' star 'loved kiss effort'

2 posters

Go down

'Modern Family' star 'loved kiss effort' Empty 'Modern Family' star 'loved kiss effort'

Post  rena Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Jesse Tyler Ferguson has said that he approved of a Facebook campaign to show a gay kiss in an episode of Modern Family.

The actor portrays Mitchell, a gay man who lives with his partner Cameron, played by Eric Stonestreet.

Fans have complained that while the characters are openly affectionate, their on-screen relationship has not included a kiss.

"I'm all for progressive movement within the show. I appreciate the passion that some of the fans have," Ferguson explained.

"The fact that there is even a campaign on Facebook just shows how many people really love the show and the characters and want to see them happy. I think the writers are proceeding in a very wise way. There's a great PDA episode they're writing about Mitchell's issues with public displays of affection."

However, he added that fans should not get their hopes up for an overly romantic scene.

"Viewers shouldn't be expecting a big, Gone with the Wind romantic kiss. It's very beautiful and poignant. The writers are so good, they're really taking that criticism and they're going to run with it and try and create a talking point with it."

Modern Family co-star Ty Burrell recently insisted that a kiss between Cameron and Mitchell is not a big deal.

rena

Back to top Go down

'Modern Family' star 'loved kiss effort' Empty Re: 'Modern Family' star 'loved kiss effort'

Post  bestlive Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:02 pm

All that I can say is that he’s a man who is more charming than T-bag and bad with more level than Chuck. Why not buy their
http://www.dvdstreets.com/ cheap dvd to comfirm my views?

bestlive

Back to top Go down