BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are Pillow Pets?

Go down

What are Pillow Pets? Empty What are Pillow Pets?

Post  bestlive Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:03 am

pillow pets are stuffed animals, which fold out to make a pillow, the animal's head being on the outer part of the pillow, the animal's body making up the primary pillow shape. The Pillow Pet folds back into a compact animal body, and holds closed with a velcro closure. While the pillow pet animals are suited to many age groups, and many articles are written on just what a popular gift this is, my particular slant is the suitability to tween girls, and I haven't really read articles speaking to this. As I mentioned earlier, tween girls love all kinds of unusual and cute things, and while I can't make an absolute claim that every tween girl will want a pillow pet, I do know that knowing my own daughters, this is a great gift for my tweens, and for many of the tween girls I've taught through the years, the same would be true. Make your decisions based on the unique interests and personality of your own tween daughter.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

What are Pillow Pets? Empty Re: What are Pillow Pets?

Post  bestlive Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:04 am

The series was created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan, who first conceived Glee as a film. The three write all of the show’s episodes and Murphy and Falchuk serve as the show’s main directors
glee season 1 .

bestlive

Back to top Go down