BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Should I Buy Pillow Pets And What The Heck Are They?

Go down

Why Should I Buy Pillow Pets And What The Heck Are They? Empty Why Should I Buy Pillow Pets And What The Heck Are They?

Post  bestlive Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:01 am

Pillow Pets Stuffed Animals

It's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a pillow pet. If you have seen the commercial you surely know this phrase. So exactly what are they? Well, they are plush folding stuffed animal made of high quality, super soft chenille.

When folded, they are cute stuffed animals that your kids can play with. But when you undo the Velcro strap those stuffed animals pop open to become full size pillows for kids to sleep on.

As you can they are great for any time, whether it's play time, or sleep time. Your child needs a pillow anyway, why not give them some they can have fun with.

Kids Get Excited Over pillow pets For Christmas

Kids would absolutely love to get pillow pets for Christmas or any other time. Just look at the excitement these kids show when receiving them.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Why Should I Buy Pillow Pets And What The Heck Are They? Empty Re: Why Should I Buy Pillow Pets And What The Heck Are They?

Post  bestlive Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:06 am

The series was created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan, who first conceived Glee as a film. The three write all of the show’s episodes and Murphy and Falchuk serve as the show’s main directors
glee season 1 .

bestlive

Back to top Go down