BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror Movies For Halloween Night: What's Your Favorite?

2 posters

Go down

Horror Movies For Halloween Night: What's Your Favorite? Empty Horror Movies For Halloween Night: What's Your Favorite?

Post  rena Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:15 am

With Halloween here, and with many enjoying it for the wild parties and the sexy costumes, we thought we would go back to the basics. We want to be scared. No, terrified. With that goal in mind, we've gathered some our favorite horror movies that we know are guaranteed to give you a real fright night.

Whether you're hiding under a blanket with friends in front of the TV or looking for some scary images to silently project on the wall for a Halloween party, you can't go wrong with these picks. Let me know in the comments what your favorite horror movie is to watch on Halloween.(Refer to this page:http://www.boxset4less.com/Halloween.html)
I like the psychological horror movies much more.Such as The Others and Silent Hill.Any reccomendations for good psychological horror films? No Saw or Hostel like gorefests.

rena

Back to top Go down

Horror Movies For Halloween Night: What's Your Favorite? Empty Re: Horror Movies For Halloween Night: What's Your Favorite?

Post  bestlive Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:11 pm

I really look forward the releasing of the DVD sets and I can buy one sets of http://www.dvdstreets.com/ cheap DVD on eBay.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Horror Movies For Halloween Night: What's Your Favorite? Empty Re: Horror Movies For Halloween Night: What's Your Favorite?

Post  bestlive Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:56 am

Please be awared that we will not cover any return shipping fee if you would like to return an item for the reason like you no longer want it or dislike it. If the item is defective or unusable, please contact us first via email or live support. We will give your instructions on how to return it pillow pets .

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down