BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jane Badler to Revive Diana on V's November Season Premiere

2 posters

Go down

Jane Badler to Revive Diana on V's November Season Premiere Empty Jane Badler to Revive Diana on V's November Season Premiere

Post  rena Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:07 am

Thank you Scott Rosenbaum for just making V a thousand times cooler. After the executive producer let slip at Comic-Con that he would be introducing Anna's mother in V's November season premiere — and that her name would be Diana, fans went bonkers. I personally begged Rosenbaum to play Jane Badler (so deliciously evil as lizard villainess Diana in NBC's original '80s V series) as this new incarnation of Diana, and word has just reached me that he has indeed awarded Jane the role. Woo-hoo!

When V Series comes back, we will learn that Anna (Morena Baccarin) is retaining her mother prisoner on the mother ship in a never-before-seen section that has been designed to look like the Visitors' home planet. Both Morena and Laura Vandervoort, who casts Anna's daughter, Lisa, told me they, too, were wishing Jane would take the role. Still amazingly beautiful at age 56, Jane's Diana, who will be a recurring character, may be the only reptilian being who will be able to place Anna in her place. November suddenly can't come soon enough.

rena

Back to top Go down

Jane Badler to Revive Diana on V's November Season Premiere Empty Re: Jane Badler to Revive Diana on V's November Season Premiere

Post  bestlive Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 pm

I was so excited and more reason to look for ward the http://www.dvdstreets.com/ cheap DVD sales on eBay.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Jane Badler to Revive Diana on V's November Season Premiere Empty Re: Jane Badler to Revive Diana on V's November Season Premiere

Post  bestlive Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:18 am

pillow pets
In order to prepare for an interview with Splits Magazine, Sue

Sylvester the cheerleader coach (Jane Lynch) requires that new

cheerleader Mercedes Jones shall lose ten pounds in a week.

glee season 1
Star Trek Voyager .

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down