BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee Season 1 Club

Go down

Glee Season 1 Club Empty Glee Season 1 Club

Post  bestlive Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:36 am

What we CAN confirm is that Ryan Murphy, like any creator or producer, wants more viewers to come to Glee (and thus more big bucks for him). Why else create The Glee Project? "Let's see... I can't think of what to write for this next season, so let's introduce someone new... but how to make sure the audience will like them... I know! Create a TV series where people compete to be on the show! That way people can get to know them and I can get money off it too! WIN WIN!"
If you look at the ratings for The Glee Project, it’s done the exact same thing. This week we air Episode 5, which I think is one of our better ones. Each week the ratings have gone up between 22-28 percent. Not only have the ratings gone up but also the 18-49 demo has dramatically gone up. I think it’s a show that people have found either by DVRing it or watching it on Hulu pillow pets .

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Glee Season 1 Club Empty Re: Glee Season 1 Club

Post  bestlive Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:56 am

The first plots are attractive. But after again and again, it is kind of boring. Morgan is a man I may dislike. But anyway, it is popular and a success. Nice shopping here
dexter season 5 dvd.

bestlive

Back to top Go down