BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Raver: 'Anything can happen in Grey's Anatomy

2 posters

Go down

Kim Raver: 'Anything can happen in Grey's Anatomy Empty Kim Raver: 'Anything can happen in Grey's Anatomy

Post  robson12 Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:24 am

Kim Raver has revealed that she is excited about the new season of dvd greys anatomy.
Raver told Zap2It that the recent finale, in which a gunman was on the loose in Seattle Grace, will allow the Greys Anatomy dvd series characters to change.
"It's a great new beginning," she said. "There are a lot of new places for the Greys Anatomy tv series characters to go. I think everyone is very excited, because where we left off last season is a great place thematically and dramatically."
Raver, who plays Teddy, also praised the show Greys Anatomy dvd set's creator Shonda Rhimes for including such a shocking finale.
"[She's created] this atmosphere where anything can happen, because of what the box set of greys anatomy characters have been through, and that will really inject a whole new energy into a series that's going into its seventh year," she said. "I think that was just a brilliant move."

robson12

Back to top Go down

Kim Raver: 'Anything can happen in Grey's Anatomy Empty Re: Kim Raver: 'Anything can happen in Grey's Anatomy

Post  bestlive Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:48 pm

I have to admit it is a wonderful TV program that’s the reason why I have hought a set of http://www.dvdstreets.com/ cheap dvd to watch it again.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Kim Raver: 'Anything can happen in Grey's Anatomy Empty Re: Kim Raver: 'Anything can happen in Grey's Anatomy

Post  bestlive Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:11 am

pillow pets
In order to prepare for an interview with Splits Magazine, Sue Sylvester the cheerleader coach (Jane Lynch) requires that new cheerleader Mercedes Jones shall lose ten pounds in a week. glee season 1
Star Trek Voyager .

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down