BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee Project Winner

Go down

Glee Project Winner Empty Glee Project Winner

Post  bestlive Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:30 am

After watching this past episode of The Glee Project my opinions of some of the contestants have changed.
Key to Glee’s evolving storyline is the initially reluctant participation of football team captain Finn Hudson (Cory Monteith), his escalating embracement of the choir and his recruitment of two other teammates. Finn’s girlfriend, head cheerleader Quinn Fabray (Dianna Agron) and several of her pompom-shaking pals also join. Their intent is to spy for the choir’s arch-nemesis, Machiavellian cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch), but they too find themselves caught up in the choir’s warmly supportive camaraderie.
Last week's 'I Am Unicorn' was setting up for something big -- and 'Glee' totally delivered. While it's not my favorite episode ever, it definitely seems to echo the glory days of Season 1.
This week on GLEE, the auditions for WEST SIDE STORY get heated, Brittany runs for class president, and Mr. Schuester takes on Coldplay's "Fix You." Amongst the many other songs that the New Directions will take on this week is Beyonce's "Run the World (Girls)," which you can catch a sneak peek of below pillow pets !
Murphy: I liken the Glee Project to what happened with Glee: When Gleefirst came on the air it did OK, it wasn’t great. People wrote articles saying it did not do well; it was a disappointment. What happened with Glee was word-of-mouth and it built. Somewhere around Episode 6-7, it was considered a success.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Glee Project Winner Empty Re: Glee Project Winner

Post  bestlive Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:57 am

The first plots are attractive. But after again and again, it is kind of boring. Morgan is a man I may dislike. But anyway, it is popular and a success. Nice shopping here
dexter season 5 dvd.

bestlive

Back to top Go down