BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fired 'Apprentice' emotional over axe

2 posters

Go down

Fired 'Apprentice' emotional over axe Empty Fired 'Apprentice' emotional over axe

Post  rena Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:33 am

The latest fired Apprentice candidate Parenthood Season 1 DVD Modern Family Season 1 DVDSandeesh Samra has admitted NCIS Los Angeles DVD that she got emotional CSI Las Vegas season 10 DVD over her exit from the competition.

Samra was given the CSI Miami season 8 DVD boot by Lord Alan Sugar last CSI Miami dvd box set night after she failed to impress as the smallville seasons 1-9 dvd project manager in a green screen task. When smallville dvd leaving Sugar's office in a Doctor Who seasons 1-5 dvd black cab, Samra shed a tear over How I Met Your Mother dvd her failure to land a job with the millionaire.

Speaking to DS about her How I Met Your Mother dvd box set emotions following the firing, she House MD dvd said: "I was hoping it wouldn't really House dvd season show, but I was gutted. It's Monk dvd something that I've always Monk dvd box set wanted to do. I've always wanted to go monk complete series on The Apprentice and I've The Tudors DVD always wanted to work for Lord Sugar.

"It's a mixture of things the tudors dvd box set at the end. You are in this The tudors seasons 1-4 dvd high-pressure, stressful environment Army Wives DVD and everything's go, go, go Army Wives Season 4 DVD and then when you get fired, there las vegas dvd is just this silence.

"And I think it all just got to Seinfeld seasons dvd box set me. I let it all out and I was Star trek Enterprise dvd box set quite emotional afterwards. I was Star trek Enterprise complete series dvd just gutted that I didn't go Supernatural DVD further and that I was out of the process."

The Apprentice continues next supernatural dvd box set Wednesday at 9pm on BBC One.

rena

Back to top Go down

Fired 'Apprentice' emotional over axe Empty Re: Fired 'Apprentice' emotional over axe

Post  bestlive Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:29 am

if you are interested to other popular http://www.dvdstreets.com/ cheap DVD of TV series, try on online shop.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Fired 'Apprentice' emotional over axe Empty Re: Fired 'Apprentice' emotional over axe

Post  bestlive Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 am

pillow pets In order to prepare for an interview with Splits Magazine, Sue Sylvester the cheerleader coach (Jane Lynch) requires that new cheerleader Mercedes Jones shall lose ten pounds in a week. glee season 1
Star Trek Voyager .

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down