BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excellent production team of Supernatural

2 posters

Go down

Excellent production team of Supernatural Empty Excellent production team of Supernatural

Post  rena Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:33 am

I was just start to watch supernatural on dvd. Supernatural DVDhas been said so excellent. And there must be a good production team behind this show. David Nutter, who was involved on the X-Files- hence giving Supernatural that "X-Files-ish tone" is a fantastic director. He is a veteran of this field having directed X-Files, Roswell, Dark Angel, Smallville, Disturbing Behavior, Millennium, etc. One of the producers, McG, has produced The OC, and has directed both Charlie's Angels movies. Jared and Jensen are placed in roles they are familiar with, Jared is playing Sam, a character who seems to be a tougher version of Dean, his character from the Gilmore Girls. Jensen is playing Dean, a character who is extremely close to being a human clone of his sarcastic character from Dark Angel, Alec. Opening a WB show with such great effects scores big with me- not giving anything away, the special effects are what Nutter and his team are capable of. Sarah Shahi as a guest star was icing on the cake. The only problem I see with the show is the fact that it is not geared towards the main demographic of the OC and Gilmore Girls (which airs in the time slot before Supernatural) and it may turn away a group of older viewers who may really enjoy it. As long as they don't call it the "teen X-Files" or "Buffy meets Twin Peaks" it will be fine. Trying to make Roswell be the next "[url= http://www.boxset4less.com/products/Buffy-The-Vampire-Slayer-Seasons-1-7-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-1248.html]Buffy[/url]" ruined the show, and it would be a shame to ruin Supernatural.

rena

Back to top Go down

Excellent production team of Supernatural Empty Re: Excellent production team of Supernatural

Post  bestlive Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:00 am

Find more south park episodes information on eBay and have a nice shopping.

bestlive

Back to top Go down