BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Spartacus' star Andy Whitfield teases second season

2 posters

Go down

'Spartacus' star Andy Whitfield teases second season Empty 'Spartacus' star Andy Whitfield teases second season

Post  robson12 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Spartacus Blood And Sand dvd star Andy Whitfield has shown that dramatic changes are in store for the show's second season.
The first season finale of the Starz drama saw Spartacus Blood And Sand dvd set (Whitfield) kill his nemesis Batiatus (John Hannah) and vow to free Rome from slavery.
The actor told: "In some ways it's going to look and feel like a different show a little bit."
He said that he was relieved his character had escaped from the ludus - a gladiator training camp.
"I remember the day we got in there, in episode two," he said. "In episode one, I was running around the woods with my friends and having fun. And then to have to go from that to getting brought in in chains to this training square... was horrible."
Whitfield also promised that the new episodes will maintain the quality of Spartacus Blood And Sand dvd release's first season.
"I'm looking forward to being back with that family and pushing the envelope with collaborative, like-minded people," he revealed. "I'm sure the writing will be as phenomenal as it was in season one."
The second season of Spartacus Blood And Sand season 1 dvd will begin filming later this year, while prequel miniseries Spartacus: Gods of the Arena is expected to air in January on Starz.

robson12

Back to top Go down

'Spartacus' star Andy Whitfield teases second season Empty Re: 'Spartacus' star Andy Whitfield teases second season

Post  bestlive Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:32 pm

I have to admit it is a wonderful TV program that’s the reason why I have hought a set of http://www.dvdstreets.com/ cheap dvd to watch it again.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

'Spartacus' star Andy Whitfield teases second season Empty Re: 'Spartacus' star Andy Whitfield teases second season

Post  bestlive Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:52 pm

I have to admit it is a wonderful TV program that’s the reason why I have hought a set of http://www.dvdstreets.com/ cheap dvd to watch it again.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Post  bestlive Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 am

pillow pets
In order to prepare for an interview with Splits Magazine, Sue Sylvester the cheerleader coach (Jane Lynch) requires that new cheerleader Mercedes Jones shall lose ten pounds in a week. glee season 1
Star Trek Voyager .

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down