BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'The Pacific' A terrific mini-series

2 posters

Go down

'The Pacific'  A terrific mini-series Empty 'The Pacific' A terrific mini-series

Post  rena Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:05 am

Ultimately, this turned out to be a fantastic miniseries. Even though I was warned many times by many people that it wasn't created to be Band of Brothers 2: The Pacific, I still thought it would be, and I had a tough time getting into it.

Once I stopped comparing the two, and took this as an original, it really started to pop.

I look forward to buying The Pacific Complete DVD, so I can watch it again, and hopefully get a better feel for the beginning.

Overall, it was great. Some of the best combat scenes ever done, and it showed how brutal the war in the Pacific was, without airbrushing it for the audience.

rena

Back to top Go down

'The Pacific'  A terrific mini-series Empty Re: 'The Pacific' A terrific mini-series

Post  bestlive Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:27 am

Dexter Season 6 Trailer Has Dexter finally seen the light? Get ready for the most rapturous season yet.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

'The Pacific'  A terrific mini-series Empty Re: 'The Pacific' A terrific mini-series

Post  bestlive Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:17 am

pillow pets
In order to prepare for an interview with Splits Magazine, Sue

Sylvester the cheerleader coach (Jane Lynch) requires that new

cheerleader Mercedes Jones shall lose ten pounds in a week.

glee season 1
Star Trek Voyager .

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down