BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tweens Love Fun Things...

Go down

Tweens Love Fun Things... Empty Tweens Love Fun Things...

Post  bestlive Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:02 am

pillow pets are hugely popular choices for the coming holiday season, and if you need tween gift ideas for your daughter, pillow pets are a fun selection.
Tween girls love fun things, and stuffed animals remain popular as gift choices, even beyond the tween years, and on into adulthood. As a teacher of this age group, I saw this affection for fun gifts and toys, even in the middle school setting, and as a mother to teens and tweens, I have had great success with stuffed animals for tween daughters. I should note that the out-of-ordinary seems to really strike a chord with my tween girls, and even with my teens. A couple of years ago, I really goofed, getting my younger tween daughter a big, pink, stuffed dog, and getting my older tween daughter a more traditional teddy bear. This didn't go over very well with the older child, even though she typically prefers more mature/less goofy gifts. Lesson learned, try to aim at both ends of the spectrum, and opt for fun over serious.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Tweens Love Fun Things... Empty Re: Tweens Love Fun Things...

Post  bestlive Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:06 am

The series was created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan, who first conceived Glee as a film. The three write all of the show’s episodes and Murphy and Falchuk serve as the show’s main directors
glee season 1 .

bestlive

Back to top Go down