BoxSet4Less DVD Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supporting Roles I Like in Bones

Go down

The Supporting Roles I Like in Bones Empty The Supporting Roles I Like in Bones

Post  bestlive Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:48 pm

I have already watched 4 seasons of Bones. I can not dislike this teleplay and even I don't need to eat when I saw wonderful plots, not for Temperance or Booth, but for these lovely supporting roles.
NO.1:Gordon,Gordon Wyatt
This matchless psychology professor warmed every starrings’ hearts and mine as well with his chatty British English. Dr.Wyatt made the whole three seasons popular. His disappearance made me sad for a long time. While in 20th episode of it, this cute geezer suddenly came back and became a student of cooking school and a surprising rock youth which wore high heels and drew look lines. While laughing, I suddenly admire these science freaks and a glutinous FBI. It’s fortunate to own such kind of friends. We just have cheap DVD box sets of Bones on sale, just have a look.
NO.2:Angela’s father,Mr.Montenegro
Although this old Bruce which kept a big bunch of orange beard only played a part in a professional performance of the third episode several times, his charm was not effected by it. he was a cool geezer that his dressing is more fashionable than any others. He loved his daughter so much that he could though his daughter’s ex-boyfriend to Texas desert and tattooed her face on his arm and asked him to love forever. With such a cool daddy,Angela’ cool personality is not surprising.
NO.3:Hodgins
When Bones asked Angela why she liked Hodgins, she said because Hodgins had such big blug eyes that everybody would like. Indeed, his carefulness to Angela, his excitement when he saw insects, his conspiracy theory and his shouting words “king of lab”…. All those moments Hodgins was full of infinite glamour.
NO.4:Angela
Most men in this teleplay could not reject Angela’s glamour. She had so many Exs and a husband who she had already forgotten. Her hormone was as vivacious as Niagara Falls. Her confidence which revealed casually was a hugh stress to those who were dissatisfied to their own parts. Some novels discribed that there were a kind of pretty woman who diffused flavour just like honey peach. I guess Angela was such kind of women. Want to know more information about her? Buying http://www.dvdstreets.com/ cheap DVD is your best choice.
NO.5:Dr. Sweets
This 23-year-old boy who made up himself with various doctorates and honors let me think of the time we dressed as adults in puberty. Now these little boys and little girls whose words seem to be sensible can not help making me laughing and then I will have a self-mockery how stuip I was and what a beautiful time it was. Dr. Sweets was a fruit candy, bringing both sour and sweet. Besides Bones, we have other popular cheap DVDs of American teleplays on sale.
NO.6:Vincent Nigel
A fans discribed Vincent Nigel like this: he had red labial white tine and fine features, with England-style tone and Trivia knowledge in his mind. He was the most lovely intern no matter of his face or his character. Informamtion offered by DVD street.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

The Supporting Roles I Like in Bones Empty Re: The Supporting Roles I Like in Bones

Post  bestlive Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Buying http://www.dvdstreets.com/ cheap DVD is a wonderful experience that you can watch whenever you want.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

The Supporting Roles I Like in Bones Empty Re: The Supporting Roles I Like in Bones

Post  bestlive Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm

If you want to watch Glee at your leisure time, buying a set of http://www.dvdstreets.com/ cheap DVD on eBay is the best choice.

bestlive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down